African Bridal will be hosting its Spring Edition of the African Bridal Show (ABS) in London, UK on May 3, 2014. The African Bridal show is a free wedding exhibition aimed at brides-to-be, wedding planners and wedding fans. ABS will showcase the beauty and uniqueness of the African culture by highlighting traditional aspects of an African wedding.
The event will include Gele’ (head wrap) workshops, food tasting, giveaways and much more.
- Makeup and Gele’ Artistry
- Planning a cost effective wedding
- Finding your perfect wedding dress
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Traditional attire designers
- Traditional attire suppliers
- Cake and Food tasting
- Skin Care, Make up and Beauty consultations
- Decorators and venue stylists
- Photography & Videography
- Wedding Planners
- And much more…
- Win a full traditional beaded set
- Win a Professional Pre-Wedding Photo-shoot
- Free Goody bag
Date: 3rd May 2014
Time: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Venue: Stratford Old Town Hall, 29 Broadway, London E15
To register as an exhibitor, visit www.African-Bridal.com
African Bridal Show (ABS) was born out of the desire to celebrate the beauty and uniqueness of the African Culture. Since its conception in 2012, ABS is dedicated to highlighting the traditional aspects of an African wedding helping future brides to create an authentic African inspired wedding.