According to economists surveyed by Bloomberg Business, Kenya was listed third in the top 20 fastest growing economies in the world.
With a population of about 3.36 million, Nairobi is Africa’s second largest city. It has gained prominence for it’s political and financial contribution to the continent.
Much of this change taking place is being led by women. #SheIsNairobi presents real Nairobi women; intellectuals, creatives, entrepreneurs, volunteers, wage earners. What they share in common is that each is making a difference to this city. -Sheisnairobi.wordpress.com.
The campaign features 12 of Nairobi’s female residence modeling pieces from Kipusa Clothing’s new fashion range designed by creative director, Anne Mpinga. The women in the campaign are:
- Yvonne Adhiambo ~ Writer
- Wanjiru Gichaga ~ Pilot
- Nadia Wanjiru ~ Artist
- Bidanya Barassa ~ Lifestyle Advocate & Marketing Consultant
- Aprelle Duany ~ Creative Director
- Mugethi Gitau ~ Professional Geek
- Annabel Onyango ~ Fashion Stylist & Cultural Influencer
- Mumbi Mbugua ~ Musician & Economist
- Marie Lora-Mungai ~ Media Entrepreneur
- Connie Aluoch ~ Image Consultant
- Januska Dawood ~ Branding Expert
- Anne Mpinga ~ Fashion Designer
To learn more, visit: Sheisnairobi.wordpress.com