Submissions for the 2015 4th Annual Women4Africa are now being accepted. Categories for consideration are as follows:
UK BASED CATEGORIES
- Author of the Year
- Media Personality of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year (18-25)
- Business Woman of the Year (must have owned business for over 2 years)
- Career Woman of the Year
- Fashion Designer of the Year
- Inspirational Woman of the Year
- Outstanding Mother of the Year
- Humanitarian of the Year
- International African Woman of the Year
- International Business Woman of the Year
- International Humanitarian of The Year
Women4africa is a British organization focused on celebrating and recognising the achievements of African women. The 3rd annual event held earlier this year, honored some of these outstanding innovators including Captain Irene Koki Mutungi – the first African woman in the world to captain a Boeing 787; Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa – Chairperson of the Diaspora committee in Nigerian house of representatives and Superintendent Mrs Patience Ashorkor Quaye – Head of Anti Human Trafficking Ghana.
If you know someone that fits at least one of the above categories or you’d like to nominate yourself, please visit http://www.women4africa.com/2015-categories/ to check eligibity. If that’s the case send an email to email@example.com including:
- A picture of the nominee
- A brief profile in no more than 100 words as to why the nominee fits the chosen category.
- A referee (someone who can verify the nominee) name and contact details.
- Please state which African country the nominee is from.
- Please include a contact email for the nominee.
The shortlisted nominations will be invited to participate at the 4th Annual Women4Africa Awards night to be held in Kensington, London in May 2015, where the winners will be announced.The categories are as follows:
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO COST TO ENTER THESE AWARDS.
All nominations will be treated in confidence and only viewed by the selection panel and category sponsors. Click here to learn more and to check the terms and conditions. See highlights of the 2014 awards here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLD3cLJq5M
For further Information and enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.orgSee Also: